- I wish I was your derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves.
- My love for you is like a concave up function because it is always increasing.
- How can I know so many hundreds of digits of pi and not the 7 digits of your phone number?
- I wish I was your second derivative so I could investigate your concavities.
- You and I would add up better than a Riemann sum.
- Hey baby, what's your sine?
- I need a little help with my Calculus, can you integrate my natural log?
- By looking at you I can tell you're 36-25-36, which by the way are all perfect squares.
- You fascinate me more than the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.
- Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you.
- I am equivalent to the Empty Set when you are not with me.
- I don’t like my current girlfriend. Mind if I do a you-substitution?
- I can figure out the square root of any number in less than 10 seconds. What? You don’t believe me? Well, then, let’s try it with your phone number.
- Hey, baby want to Squeeze my Theorem while I poly your nomial?
- Hey...nice asymptote.
- I'm not being obtuse, but you're acute girl.
- I don't know if you're in my range, but I'd sure like to take you back to my domain.
- I'll take you to your limit if you show me your end behavior.
- Can I explore your mean value?
- Being without you is like being a metric space in which exists a cauchy sequence that does not converge.
- My love for you is a monotonically increasing unbounded function.
- You are the solution to my homogeneous system of linear equations.
- I'll take you to the limit as x approaches infinity.
- Your name is Leslie? Look, I can spell your name on my calculator!
- Let's take each other to the limit to see if we converge.
- Let me integrate our curves so that i can increase our volume.
- If I were a function you would be my asymptote - I always tend towards you.
- Your beauty cannot be spanned by a finite basis of vectors.
- I wish I was your problem set, because then I'd be really hard, and you'd be doing me on the desk.
- My love is like an exponential curve. it's unbounded.
- My love for you is like a fractal - it goes on forever.
- My love for you is like the derivative of a concave up function because it is always increasing. we're going to assume this concave up function resembles $x^2$ so that slopes is actually increasing.
- I hope you know set theory because I want to intersect and union you.
- You've got more curves than a triple integral.
- Honey, you're sweeter than pi.
- If you were $\sin^2 x$ and I was $\cos^2 x$ , then together we'd make one.
- My friends told me that I should ask you out because you can't differentiate. Do you need math help?
- Wanna expand my polynomial?
**WE AT CALCULUS HUMOR DO NOT PROMISE THAT ANY OF THESE WILL WORK. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!**
We have a challenge for you! Give us your best math-based pick-up line as a comment below. The top ones will appear on a separate post a little bit latter in time (and we will give you credit!).
This started as a way to express the admins' love of calculus and math in general. As result, this has turned into a gathering place for math-based humor and weekly challenges.
This work by Calculus Humor is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.