2. I was kicked out of math class for one too many infractions.
3. A mathematician that couldn't stop adding up recently went incremental.
4. I used to hate math but then I realised decimals have a point.
5. I didn't understand the math, so the teacher summed it up for me.
6. What do organic mathematicians throw into their fireplaces? Natural Logs.
7. In high school I recall having a beautiful but difficult math teacher. She was easy on the eyes and hard
on the pupils!
8. Mathematicians are sum worshippers.
9. I strongly dislike the subject of math, however I am partial to fractions.
10. You know what happens after you miss math class? It starts adding up.
11. I've failed the mathematics test so many times I lost count.
12. The mathematician worked at home because he only functioned in his domain.
13. The math teacher was a good dancer - he had algorithm.
14. I just finished reading Newton's Principia Mathematica, and found much of it to be rather derivative.
15. I'm bad at math, so the equation 2n+2n is 4n to me.
16. The best place for a mathematician is behind a counter.
17. The mathematician did not practice safe six and ended up with a binarial disease.
18. Math class is full of drama. There are so many problems to work out.
19. The arrogant math teacher finally ate a slice of humble pi.
20. The top math student's blood type was A+.
21. The inept mathematician couldn't count on his friends.
22. The math teacher was hungry, but all she had to eat was a piece of pi.
23. The first order of priority in hiring math majors is get them to sine on the dotted line
24. I met a math professor who has 12 children - she really knows how to multiply.
25. A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class because it was a weapon of math disruption.
26. We'll never run out of math teachers because they always multiply.
27. Old math professors never die, they just reduce their functions.
28. He became a math teacher due to some prime factors.
29. A lawyer was defending a math teacher. He had to sum up.
30. On the shelf there are ten math books, five geography books, and the rest is history.
31. The math professor went crazy with the blackboard. He did a number on it.
32. Old math teachers never die, they just become irrational.
33. The math professor liked even numbers, but only the odd one.
34. Two mathematicians arguing about even numbers were at odds.
35. With negative numbers, some math students become nonplussed.
36. A mountain climbing math teacher found an adder at the sum-mit.
37. Old math profs never die, they just can't differentiate.
38. He wears glasses during math because it improves division.
39. The math teacher was an exponent of his own powers.
40. His qualifications as a math teacher didn't add up.
41. Old math profs never die -- they just use strange expressions.
42. Mathematics teachers call retirement 'the aftermath'.
43. Young women who are mathematics professors closely watch their figures.
44. A math professor in an unheated room is cold and calculating.
45. Math teachers have lots of problems.
46. Some mathematicians are on the negative side while others are quite positive.
47. A mathematician who was also a horticulturist was interested in prime roots square roots and trees in